Say Hello To The New Protein Powder On The Block
This is a paid post with Propello Life. All opinions are my own.
As y'all know, I love anything and everything that helps you get fit - in an easy, natural, and clean way. My best friend, Sally Burke, introduced me to Propello Life a few months ago and I quickly became obsessed. (PS-Go follow her for some fitness inspo!)
Let me preface this post by sharing that I've tried dozens of protein powders and I could never find one that didn't have a "chemical taste". So you can imagine my reaction when I was introduced to Propello Life. (Insert heart eyed emojis). Their products taste so delicious, that I even bake with them! Scroll below for my exclusive Low-Carb Banana Bread Recipe.
Propello Life stands out amongst other competing products because all of their products are Non-GMO! Some products are vegan, while others are antibiotic-free. I love that their products are as natural as possible, which gives me a lot of confidence that I am fueling my body in the right way.
The flavors are another great part. I personally love the Vegan Protein Powder in Spiced Vanilla, the Whey Protein in West Indies Cocoa, and the Rejuvenating Aminos in Pineapple Mint + Tea. You can drink them alone (mix with water) or add them to healthy recipes.
Low-Carb Banana Bread Recipe
The best part about Propello Life's products is that you can use them for shakes or recipes! Being Type 1 Diabetic, I always try to cut back on sugar. My favorite way to use the Propello Life Vegan Spiced Vanilla Protein Powder is to add it to my low-carb Banana Bread recipe. Here are the details:
- 3 Ripe Bananas, Peeled
- 1 Cup of Unbleached Flour
- ½ Cup Propello Life Vegan Spiced Vanilla Protein Powder
- ⅓ Cup of Melted Coconut Butter/Spread
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- ¾ Cup of Truvia Baking Blend Sugar
- 1 Large Egg, Beaten
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Mini Chips (Optional) (Dairy, Nut & Soy Free)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 5x9-inch loaf pan
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripened bananas. Once mashed, mix in the melted coconut butter/spread.
- Add baking soda and salt.
- Add in sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth.
- Add flour and Propello Life Vegan Spiced Vanilla Protein Powder.
- Add Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Mini Chips (Optional)
- Pour batter into your 5x9-inch loaf pan. (Optional: Drizzle Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Mini Chips on top!)
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C).
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- Slice away and ENJOY!
Have you guys used Propello Life products before? Which one is your favorite? Also, be sure to tell me if you try out my recipe! I would love to hear what you think!
Stamped on 4/6/2018 by The Letter Bea